Severe Burns and Disfigurement
We understand the unending pain and the challenges of daily life if you suffered a serious burn injury. Our attorneys have specific experience in these cases. In pursuing damages, we account for ongoing care, lost earnings, scars and disabilities and the emotional toll on victims and their families.
The East Brunswick law firm of Martin Kane Kuper, LLC can help if you or a loved one was badly burned because of the negligence of others. Our aggressive representation and compassionate concern for burn injury victims has resulted in substantial verdicts and settlements to cover all of the aftermath.
Call 1-877-NJLAW4U for a free case evaluation. We take burn cases in Middlesex County, Union County, Monmouth County, Somerset County and literally throughout New Jersey.
Experienced Burn Injury Lawyers
Jim Martin and other accomplished trial lawyers of Martin Kane Kuper have litigated every type of burn accident: house fires, motor vehicle fires, workplace explosions, smoke inhalation, chemical burns, electrical burns and molten metal splash. We have had the privilege of working with the phenomenal doctors from world-class specialized burn units in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania who help us document the extent of injury and determine the long-term needs of our clients.
We negotiate fiercely with insurers and prepare every burn injury case for the possibility of trial to ensure that compensation covers everything:
- Intensive treatment of second and third degree burns
- Skin grafts and reconstructive surgery
- Plastic surgery to repair faces and minimize scars
- Permanent disfigurement
- Permanent physical disabilities
- Grueling physical therapy
- Occupational therapy/job re-training
- Complications of smoke inhalation (pneumonia)
- Serious infections
- Psychiatric care and psychological counseling to cope with the emotional trauma and depression
- Replacement of projected earnings
- Assisted living care
- Damages for the pain and suffering
- Wrongful death compensation to surviving family members
Fighting for Justice for Burn Injury Victims
Martin Kane Kuper has the knowledge and resources to prove the negligence of employers, manufacturers and other guilty parties and hold them fully accountable for losses and needs that commonly exceed $1 million over a lifetime. Contact us today for a free consultation. We take no attorney fees unless we recover damages.