New Jersey Medical Negligence Lawyers
It is not enough that the doctor, nurse or medical technician made a mistake. The error must have resulted in serious injury, illness or death. Even then, medical malpractice lawsuits are difficult battles. You will need a skilled attorney who can overcome a jury’s bias in favor of the medical professionals responsible for your personal tragedy.
Martin Kane Kuper, LLC is one of the few law firms that still practices (and routinely prevails) in the hard-fought arena of medical negligence litigation. Our trial lawyers have secured multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients throughout New Jersey.
We can examine the facts of your situation in a free, no-obligation consultation and give you an honest assessment of whether you have a solid medical malpractice claim. Call our East Brunswick law office at 1-877-NJLAW4U.
The Full Spectrum of Medical Malpractice
Martin Kane Kuper has held physicians and hospitals accountable for a wide range of injuries and wrongful deaths:
- Birth injury – negligence in prenatal care, delivery, neonatal care or pediatric follow-up
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer, bladder cancer and other terminal or debilitating illness
- Misdiagnosis leading to detrimental treatment, unnecessary surgery or delayed treatment of the real medical condition
- Surgical errors and anesthesia errors resulting in nerve damage, organ damage, infection, brain damage or death
- Medication errors – wrong prescription, overdose, cross-reaction
- Emergency room mistakes – failure to recognize signs of stroke, heart attack or other grave condition
- Ophthalmology – vision loss from a detached retina or other untreated condition
- Plastic surgery – serious infection, disfigurement or nerve damage
Preparing for a Fight
There is a high burden of proof under New Jersey law to even file a lawsuit, and medical malpractice cases commonly go all the way to trial. Our experienced trial lawyers prepare every case as if we will need to convince a jury to award damages. Our team includes four Board-certified trial specialists, nurses in various specialties and paralegals who handle only medical negligence cases.
We bring in top medical experts in obstetrics, oncology, radiology, surgery, pharmacology and other fields of medicine to analyze the records and testify that the physicians, nurses, pharmacist or other staff made the wrong decision, missed telltale symptoms or failed to follow standard medical protocols.
Martin Kane Kuper is known for several large awards and high-profile cases in New Jersey, and we have and are representing several doctors and their families in matters where they themselves have been the victims of medical negligence. Many of our referrals come from clients who appreciated our genuine compassion and our fight to the end to maximize compensation. We work closely with victims and families to support them through this difficult process and determine their full financial and medical needs. In all cases, we do our utmost to answer those questions left unanswered by the medical practitioners and provide our clients and prospective clients with explanations of events and circumstances that others have left unaddressed.
From a delayed cancer diagnosis to the failure of nurses to care for their patients, our firm is committed to holding doctors and medical facilities accountable. Contact us if you suspect medical malpractice. We offer a free case evaluation at 1-877-NJLAW4U, or contact us online today.